Link Placement Agency helps families find the right Nanny, Live-in Nanny, Babysitter, Backup Babysitter, Infant Care Nanny, Disabilities/Special Needs Caregiver, Senior Caregiver, House Cleaner, Housekeeper, Household Manager, Personal Assistant, and Tutor.
We interview the candidates over the phone, we interview them in person or video call, and we call 5 references (3 professional and 2 personal). We narrow it down to one or two candidates for you to meet with. We suggest that you interview the candidate and do a trial before official hire. After you decide what candidate you would like to hire, we run an in depth background check (Criminal & MVR).
All of our candidates are CPR/First Aid Certified in regards to care giving, have 5+ years of experience in their field, are eligible to work in the U.S. and are a minimum of 18 years old.
If you are interested in using a contract, under our Resources tab you can download a copy of a candidate contract. You can also find an interview template with suggested questions to help guide you through the interview process.
If the employment of a candidate that we referred to you lasts less than 3 months, we will be happy to replace the candidate for the same position at no additional charge, up to 2 replacements in a 6 month period.
To get started, please click here and fill out an application. We will contact you soon to do a phone consultation. We are looking forward to link you to an amazing candidate!
We charge a one-time, non-refundable, Registration Fee of $250.00 to start the search. Once you have hired the candidate, we charge a non-refundable Placement Fee. The placement fee varies and depends on the job requirements and the amount of hours offered. The placement fee can be paid in full or in six monthly payments, with the first payment at the time of hire.
Rates / Pricing
Take a look at our competitive placement fees:
- Live-in caregiver: $600 (we also charge this price for anyone looking for 40+ hours a week)
- Full-time caregiver: $500 (30 hours minimum and 40 hours maximum a week)
- Part-time caregiver: $400 (11 hours minimum and 29 hours maximum a week)
- Babysitter: $300 (under 10 hours a week)
- Back-up babysitter: $250 a week or $50 a day (not to exceed 12 hours a day)
- Infant care nanny (day or night): $600 (not to exceed 12 hours a day)
- Disabilities/special needs caregiver: $500 (not to exceed 8 hours a day)
- Housekeeper: $400 (not to exceed 8 hours a day)
- House cleaner: $300 (not to exceed 8 hours a day)
- Household manager: $500 (not to exceed 10 hours a day)
- Personal assistant: $450 (not to exceed 10 hours a day)
- Tutor: $300 (not to exceed 8 hours a day)
We accept Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
All candidates undergo a thorough background check upon hire. The Link Placement Agency background check includes an in depth criminal and motor vehicle records check. Once we receive the results, we will send you a copy for your records. Candidates are also given registration information for Trustline. Trustline certification and drug screening are also offered at an additional cost.
Current Caregiver Rates
Wages vary depending on the caregivers experience as well as different factors such as how many children will be cared for, job duties and how many hours the caregivers will be working. Caregivers do expect to be paid a gas allowance if they are driving to/from activities.
- Live-in caregiver: $600-$800/wk + room/board (based on 40-50 working hours/week)
- Full-time caregiver: $15-25/hr
- Part-time caregiver: $15-$25/hr
- Occasional babysitter: $16-$25/hr
- Back-up sitter/temporary: $15-20/hr
- Infant care specialist: $20-$35/hr (more for multiples or special needs)
- Disabilities/special needs: $20-50/hr
- House cleaner: $18-25/hr
- Housekeeper: $15-20/hr
- Personal assistant: $15-25/hr
- House manager: $20-30/hr
- Tutor: $18-40/hr
Ready to begin?
Click the button to fill out an application today!